We are excited to offer several week-long sessions throughout Hampton Roads this summer!
- June 19th - 23rd: Virginia Wesleyan University (Virginia Beach), 9:00am-3:00pm
- July 10th - 14th: Christopher Newport University (Newport News), 9:00am-3:00pm
- July 10th - 14th: St. Patrick Catholic School (Norfolk), 9:00am-3:00pm
- July 24th - 28th: Burbage Grant Clubhouse (North Suffolk), 12:00-6:00pm
- July 24th - 28th: Virginia Wesleyan University (Virginia Beach), 9:00am-3:00pm
What does a day of Camp GOTR look like?
Camp GOTR days are packed with tons of fun activities!
During the first half of the day, trained volunteer coaches lead girls through our research-based Camp GOTR curriculum. Girls will build life skills through dynamic discussions, exciting games, physical activity, and arts and crafts. Session 1 focuses on emotions, and Session 2 focuses on friendships.
In the afternoon, campers and coaches will embark on a new adventure each day! Activities include scavenger hunts and nature walks, trivia competitions, community service projects, Zumba dance parties, outdoor lawn games, and more.